Sunday, October 27, 2013

Updates...

Hello all,

Just so everyone has the opportunity to be on the same page as everyone else in my adventure, I am posting this very publicly:

I quit.

Before anyone asks, I quit for my own well-being. And since this was the second family I was with, I really see no point in trying to find a third. To be honest, I don't really know what I am doing, or going to do. I have a place to stay currently, but I am looking for a flat to rent for two months so I can be here when my mom comes. I am hoping that I can find more opportunities with conversational English classes, but honestly, who knows. I'm just a 19 year old girl, thousands of miles away from home, and I feel completely vulnerable. But, I guess we all have to grow up at some point.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment